Friday, February 27, 2009

An Exciting Journey

After much thought and measurement of the length of my fingers, I have finally gotten around to putting together a blog. My father has been encouraging me for a while to do this so here goes.

The whole point of this is to set out what I hope to achieve from my life, how I plan on going about it and the progress or otherwise of it. A lot of things have dawned on me over the last few years since having children and I feel now in a place where I want to be. I have very specific ideas of how I want things to develop and I’m really excited about the future.

I hope to try and be more in tune with nature and my natural self. I am home educating my children because I feel it is what they deserve. It is very exciting and not one bit daunting. If anything, I get so energised at the prospect of encountering different stages I think my head will explode.

I hope to think through things in this blog and get satisfaction from the things I hope I will achieve. I hope I will get some comments and opinions too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment